Learn more about
What is Metaphysical Anatomy?
Metaphysical Anatomy is unique Trauma release modality, which helps us to re-evaluate the connection between our physical and emotional body and allows us to release stuck emotions with total ease implementing cutting edge epigenetic research.
Introducing innovation for inner transformation.
This unique technique was developed and research by Evette Rose, the author of the book Metaphysical Anatomy (Understanding the psycho-somatic causes of 679 medical conditions and the emotional, mental and physical ailments that stem from your ancestry, conception, birth and childhood.)
What is Trauma and How it effects our lives?
- I believe that the ultimate cause of most human conflicts, physical imbalances and emotional discords is unresolved Trauma.
- Trauma happens when we feel unsafe. Examples can include physical assault, an accident, injury or other events, which involved a threat to a person’s survival and if left unresolved, can have a profound impact on every area of our lives and relationships.
The science of epigenetics demonstrates that Trauma creates biological change which can last for many generations.
That means it can create physical and emotional change and affect not only our future but also the future of our children and grandchildren.
- In most cases, the patterns and associations behind unresolved stressful situations are subconscious, which brings me back to the importance and significance of MAT process. What makes this process unique and different from other trauma release techniques is that in most cases, I do not require the client to talk about or re-experience stressful traumatic situation In order to resolve it. It can be done with ease through identifying its hidden benefits known as secondary gains, which can ultimately avoid reliving a distressing situation again.
- Metaphysical anatomy uses a combination of cutting edge epigenetic research, talk therapy and intuitive energy work to help your body rebalance to its natural state of calmness and internal harmony.
- The reason why we as a human beings suffer from the consequences of most traumatic experiences whether these are emotional or physical is due to coping mechanisms that we implemented in place due to socialisation which allows us to suppress the issue, in order to survive in a social environment.
The difference between completing trauma and surviving it
- The difference between surviving and completing the trauma cycle can be best observed in natural inhabitant of the animal kingdom. Let’s take an antelope, for example. The antelope usually roams around doing it’s a thing and remains in a state of calmness and harmony.This harmony is suddenly being disturbed by a lion that decides to hunt for and chase the antelope.
- At once the Antilope sympathetic nervous system gets activated, and survival instincts kicks in providing the body with a burst of energy so that the antelope can flee from the present danger. Once the antelope escapes the threat, it goes to a safe place and shakes the retained autonomic nervous energy off, to complete the trauma cycle. The buck still knows that a lion is dangerous. However, the buck is not stuck in a state of stress and shock anymore. Humans have a different way of completing trauma. The problem starts when a person holds on to it thinking that it might protect them in the future against similar incidents.
- According to Dr. Robert C. Scaer, Human beings seem to lack the natural ability to discharge this autonomous nervous energy and instead implementing several coping mechanisms in place, allowing us to desensitise to future stressful situations. The traumatic experience may be imprinted and stored in the brain. There is suppressed adrenaline in the body and the muscles are still tensed as if though the body still wants to protect itself from a possible threat. This behavior surfaces as tension and rigidity. This is why past trauma can create so many long-term symptoms in humans.
- When a human survives trauma, there is no release of this nervous energy and the person keeps carrying it for the rest of their life. According to epigenetic research, this trauma can be passed on to future generations and remains a significant cause of disease, which humans have trouble healing. Any successful healing tool must enable a client to complete the trauma cycle.
- MAT rebalances the emotional stress and re-harmonise the instinctive response triggered in the time of the stressful event with ease, fun, and joy.
- If you’d like to explore more about how metaphysical anatomy can help you transform your life, contact Emerge within for a one to one consultation session to get you started on your journey to the most authentic version of yourself.
Dissociating from trauma instead of healing and resolving it
In healing and personal development, dissociating is a way around an obstacle, usually a trauma which is triggered by our environment and circumstances. Almost all psychology, psychiatry, healing and personal development is based on this idea of dissociating.
For example, there are tools that are often used to enable the person to move on from a significant problem or trauma. Rather, it is giving the client some ability to move on and build their strength in order (hopefully, when they are ready) to deal with the real issue.
Common practice is to use the tools to change a person’s thought or singular feeling. Often This can make the person think or feel differently about a subject. This is an excellent example of a bypassing trauma and dissociating from it – it is generally a fast way to make the person think that they have healed or developed themselves.
Imagine thoughts or feelings as a “neural highway” in the brain. Changing a thought or feeling is exactly like building a side road on the highway – you have cleared a path around the obstacle, but you have not cleared the obstacle itself. Therefore, it is possible to try to heal trauma by working on beliefs or feelings, but you can never heal the actual trauma. It’s physically impossible because it’s the wrong tool for the job, like building a house from paint instead of wood or bricks.
Meet the Founder of Metaphysical Anatomy® Evette Rose
As an Author, Life Coach, Trauma Release Practitioner and Personal Development Teacher Evette Rose strives to support people in their healing journeys.
She is the founder of Metaphysical Anatomy and Rapid Growth Healing Technique. Evette is best known for her work in helping people to resolve trauma from their past and freeing them to live successful and fulfilling lives. Evette’s work is drawn from personal experience moving from a difficult past into a well- balanced life and career. She has travelled around the world twice and taught personal developments seminars in more than 43 countries and helped thousands of people worldwide. To learn more about Evette and to access more of her work go to www.metaphysicalanatomy.com
MAT can help you with :
Whether it is food, alcohol, tobacco, sex, drugs or unhealthy and toxic relationships, MAT can help you get to the root cause of your addictive behaviour and help you recover your long lost freedom and reclaim your empowerment.
Abuse, Self Love and Self Confidence
There are many different kinds of abuse. Physical, Emotional, Spiritual, Sexual, Financial to name a few. MAT can help you release the abuse without the need to re-experience it, and will assist you in changing the relationship that you have with yourself and others, recovering the resourcefulness within.
Are You feeling angry and depressed? Battling with intense fear and anxiety? Being consumed by grief? Having panic attacks? If you can feel it, you can heal it. MAT can help you manage the emotional outbreaks and allow you to return to a non-reactive and a neutral state of being, allowing happiness into your life once again.
Metaphysical anatomy emphasise on psycho-somatic relationship between the body and emotions, focusing on accessing and releasing the original traumatic experience that caused the physical manifestation of ailments to surface. Helping your body to access it’s natural ability to heal itself and returning to a state of balance and harmony.
Personal Development and Spiritual growth
From fear of change to self-sabotage, you name it. Mat can assist you release deeply rooted blocks that hinder your personal development process and allows you to connect to the natural part of your intuition that help you to return to the space of peace, calmness and harmony.
Why is womb healing Important?
In the latest scientific research, it was confirmed that placenta does not act as a separation or a barrier between the mother and the child.
This would mean that any emotional, physical or environmental stress is directly experienced by the baby in the womb since it does not differentiate between the mother and itself. Certain ailments can start forming themselves in the developmental stages in the womb and emotional stress that has been experienced by the mother remains locked in the body.
Are You Ready?
To recover Your body’s natural ability to heal itself
To become the most authentic version of yourself
To transform every aspect of your life and relationships
To let go of your past and reclaim your power
Book a Session
Metaphysical anatomy uses a combination of cutting edge epigenetic research, talk therapy and intuitive energy work to help your body rebalance to its natural state of calmness and internal harmony. I am here to offer you guidance and help your body facilitate the change that is required for you to move forward in your life with ease and joy. It is time for you to move from surviving into thriving.
Get Your Metaphysical Anatomy BOOKS Here
Metaphysical Anatomy Vol. 1
Your body is talking, are you listening?
In this 740 page, with 679 medical conditions is a step-by-step guide for identifying the psychosomatic pattern related to medical conditions. These conditions can be activated by circumstances in your present life, your ancestry, conception, womb, birth trauma, childhood or adult life…..
Metaphysical Anatomy Vol. 2
Metaphysical Anatomy Technique Volume 2 explains the core foundation and base of healing technique behind Metaphysical Anatomy. It covers the foundation and several years of research that has finally been released and shared with the public
This book is a great companion to Level 1 practitioner training. During this powerful online healing training, you will learn tools to heal and improve not just your own life, but the lives of those around you! This technique is perfect for those seeking self-healing tools and for healing practitioners who are ready to sharpen their skills!!